UPS's full-featured, global shipping software supports your high-volume shipping needs, allowing you to create heavy air freight, UPS package, and LTL freight shipments using a single application. Process shipments easily, respond to your customers faster, and reduce costly errors by connecting WorldShip® to your existing business systems.
With WorldShip 2013 you can:
- Process and track all of your heavy air freight, ground freight, and small package shipments from one system
- Save time by automating shipment processing to view rates, schedule air freight pickups, create international forms, and set up customer profiles online
- Help ensure global shipments are processed correctly by easily accessing international shipping documents such as the Commercial Invoice, SED, and Certificate of Origin
- Easily export UPS shipment data into your existing billing, warehouse, and order management systems
- Alert up to five e-mail recipients when a freight shipment is shipped or delivered
- Capture all client billing information, making accounting much more efficient
- Process air freight in 38 origin countries/territories and 20 languages/dialects
It’s easy to start shipping air freight with WorldShip. In fact, you can download it directly to your computer and start shipping in a matter of minutes if you have a UPS pickup account number. Visit www.ups.com/upsworldship to download WorldShip 2013 or order a CD.
*WorldShip is supported in the following languages: English (Queen's and U.S.), French (France and Canada), German, Italian, Spanish (Castillian), Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Czech, Turkish, Hungarian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Korean, Dutch, and Romanian.